Sunday, April 12, 2009

DC

When did manners go out the door? This one is addressed to your marine, and you can tell him, or he can read it himself, it doesnt much matter. First, "Faggot" is obviously not true as evidenced by the fact that you know me through Kaye (but I wont try to convince you that "faggot" isn't an insult because there is nothing insulting about being homosexual). Second, you really didnt need to "threaten" me with coming and finding me and the fact that i dont want that, thanks for the heads up. In the end, all you had to say was that you didnt want me talking to her anymore, I've been in the situation and I know what its like. I respect you for being a Marine, you do wonderful things in defense of this country, but messages like that really dimish reputation. At the end of this all, I know what its like so I'm going to give you that space and wish you the best of luck in life, I really hope everything works out. Oh, and Happy Easter to you as well.


No comments: