Sunday, April 26, 2009

Adventures in Yaya's Castle

Yaya's beautiful castle would be much more correct, because she did make many mentions of how beautiful it is. I spent the majority of my weekend hanging out with a new crowd. This crowd consists of a really great and fun family, especially one really fun little girl. She is The Red Baron's little sister and about three and a half years old. i think its wonderful being able to see how little kids react to their surroundings and tell you how they feel and say whatever they want, because they don't feel obligations or embarrassment if something goes wrong. While this doesn't work for everyone and wont solve every problem, it is still nice to see. [deep thoughts and insight here]

I really lost all thought of what i was planning on writing above, but i need a new blog to update everything and not make people think I'm still in the "Comatose" mindset or mood. The next few days cleared everything up and everything is nice and peachy. I had a good week and a great weekend. I did hang out with Yaya and her sister, where i went from the scary and tall boy to the fun one that flips her over and carries her upside down and chases her. On Saturday night, The Red Baron and I went to hang out at Riverpark and wait for Barney come so we could watch the Soloist. Before and after the movie, Barney and I talked up and got some more support for our experimental Nex-Gen Churching, which now the more i talk and think about it, seems more and more likely to be a good and successful idea. Sunday was the day that I went with The Red Baron to mini-golf at Yaya's beautiful castle and also briefly to Chuck-e-cheese's. It was pretty fun, but Papa Red Baron took everything a little too seriously, but it was still fun. That was pretty much my weekend.

No comments: