Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blogging for Blog's Sake

I literally am only typing for the sake of this blog staying semi-current, not because I have anything profound to say. I have realized that i am the wrong personality for a blog though, I don't freely tell my feelings. This blog then becomes more for recaps on how awesome I, and the things I do are. I guess in the end this will be good at one thing, and that is successful memory keeping. Without further ado, here is a list of notable things.

1. I am caught up with HIMYM now, and i will watch my first episode on its premiere tomorrow night.
2. My brother came home today after his trip to NE, and will be preaching Saturday.
3. Tomorrow I'm going to FCC to have a much needed conversation and head bashing.
4. Tuesday i should be getting a haircut, and i will be losing this precious golden locks, for now.
5. The NCAA tournament is great, I'm very much enjoying it and getting really into it.
6. Sleeping sucks, audio books help. First the Rowlings, then the Meyers, then... well, ill need help with more ideas of good books to sleep to.
7. I plan on getting back into fencing practice, and i made a new friend the other day... I call him Pokey, and I stab him, that's about all he is good for.
8. I am an epic Wiilympian, I held at 3 world records at one time: Javelin, Pole Vault, and High Jump. Its ok to be jealous...
9. I was offered a job, if i had already graduated, by a woman who called me a sharply dressed young man. That was on the same day that someone that could've been my mom said "Good luck, sir." Does that make me old?
10. I'm kinda stretching with my list, i just had seven and wanted to make it ten, so I'm making it ten right now. If you dont like it, do something about it, i dare you.

So now, do me a favor and recommend a few books, maybe even a series of books that would be good to sleep to, I can guarantee the answer is nothing from Steven King.

PS. The Orange Grove has been updated to include the weekend's events, check it out if you wish.

PPS. I am adding this little note with ScribeFire in my Firefox browser just to make sure it works.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bro code its full of humor

W. Murdock said...

I have it already and its not really sleeping material... when was the last time you fell asleep while laughing? or thinking how clever that was, or how you should be laughing...

Anonymous said...

true true... something that mes me call asleep is a doctor who audio book ... man they are like sleeping pills

Nrgyfitgirl said...

thats because doctor who is extremely lame.. suck it up dot

W. Murdock said...

Agrees, Epic Suck... except i most likely would find enjoyment in it... but thats because everyone knows i am a loser.